LOL.. we have SO many traditions to carry on!
1. We go out and choose a real tree together and then my son cuts it down with his dad. The place where we go is very economical and it has a nice petting zoo!
2. We decorate on Black Friday
3. Our town's annual Christmas parade
4. We have an advent calendar and wreath where we have devotions
5. Stringing popcorn and cranberries
6. Every year we attend and support the local animal shelter open house and my 4 pawed boys get their pic with Santa.. $ supports the shelter
7. Local school for handicapped children has an annual program that I wouldn't miss for anything in the world!
8. We visit Hershey Candy Lane and Sweet lights, as well as a local site named Tiny town
9. We write a letter to baby Jesus telling him what we want to give HIM for his birthday
10. We celebrate the Feast of the Virgin of Guadalupe with roses and song
11. We attend two local live nativities. The one has huge campfires and even has camels!
12. We make a birthday cake for baby Jesus
13. Christmas Eve mass
14. Hug and Toast at Midnight Christmas Eve
15. Christmas Eve we have tamales, potzole, and bunelos
Christmas Day its ham, stuffing, mashed and candied taters, homemade noodles, coleslaw, relish tray, jello, and pies!
16. We help the Salvation Army with disturbution and I ususally drive the kettlers a few weeks.
17. Christmas day we go into the local soup kitchen and it is SO awsome. Its like Miracle of 34th street.
Talk to you later....