Thread: Christmas Flix Scrooged 25th Anniversary Edition
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 08:09 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,109 Times in 13,834 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Mistletoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfBot View Post
Scrooged is a contemporary comedy based on Charles Dickens’ novel “A Christmas Carol,” focusing on a television executive who decides to exploit the holidays to boost ratings. It is about as loosely based on the Dickens classic as a movie can get. Murray is frantic and over-the-top in his scroogeness but a great supporting cast […]

Read more at ChristmasFlix.com...
One of my favorites! My husband and I watch it every year.