View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 01:49 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
The penny has finally dropped and I've just had the most stomach churning realisation that I've got 10 days to organise Christmas!! We've had the tree up since Monday, so that's good but I've bought 2 presents and 4 stocking fillers. Bruce (son) set out at 9.30 this morning and arrived home at 7pm having bought everything this side of the Mississippi and VERY proud of himself.

I don't think he gets it from me.................!!!
I feel your pain! House is a disaster, still not finished decorating, and I'm hosting an open house on Saturday night! At least I found out that I'm not having the family dinner at my house this year because my grandfather had a heart attack and he's at home, on the mend, but we don't want to get him out and about just yet. I am only halfway finished with my shopping and I'm just sending my sister's package tomorrow. It sure does catch up with you every year. I always say that this year will be different, but it never is!!

Oh well--I guess it's all part of the fun!