View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 02:16 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,204 Times in 12,634 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star I too am in a snowstorm

but warm and comfy inside. Most of Ontario is snowed in today! I have ventured out 3X's , to move the car for the plow, look for my front steps and plug in my bus just in case we get to pick up the kids tomorrow. (storm is not due to end until sometime tomorrow morning).
I will have to send my son around the back of the house to dig out the back door as I cannot open it due to the snow piled about 1/4 way up the door.
As for Christmas shopping, I still have to do it for my kids (had our family party yesterday just before the storm hit so that is over with now!) We are planning to go to a larger city on Tuesday for the day and will get it all done then.
Until that time, I will relax, finish up some last min. decorating and have a hot cup of honey lemon tea!