View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I went out today for some half price sales. I kept watching my sister in law's fiber optic snowman on Christmas Eve. I was mesmerized by it. I know Target had bears. I collect bears. So, I went today and bought it. I also bought some candy at half price. When you use candy in your holiday baking, you need the candy to be cheap!!! I bought some gift bags, too. I'll go out in a few days for some small things for Secret Santa Week giveaways. I love to find a great bargain!