View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
2007~~What were some of your special memories!

I know it's not over yet but what were some of your special memories/times in the past year.

For me, the highlight was celebrating our 25th anniversary. It was on April 24th and we went out to dinner and enjoyed it. A few weeks before, we received a document commemorating our anniversary from our church. We framed that and hung it with our wedding pictures. Then, in July, we flew out to Seattle, spent a few days there and then went on a cruise to Alaska. In October, our church celebrated all of the 25th and 50th anniversaries. We took part in that. On Christmas Eve, my sister in law, Laura, gave us a cross stitch to commemorate 25 years. That was very nice.

Another great time I had was going to Las Vegas in August. I've been a fan of the Osmond family for 39 years and was able to go to all three shows celebrating their 50 years in show business. It was a great time with great shows. I got to meet a lot of people that post on another forum I'm on....an Osmond fan forum. Some of them came from as far as Australia, the UK and Scotland. It was a great time!

Please, share some of your highlights.