View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
I think it might have been today. We celebrated Christmas with our neighbors and their grandchildren. The children had just finished opening up all the presents that were under the tree and as most children want, they were looking for more presents. As soon as I walked through the door, I explained that Santa had left some presents at my house for good little boys and girls. They know me by my forum name "Head Elf". But they waited patiently for me to hand them their presents. I bought the little girl some Play doh (she's only three). The boys group present was a Nerf Dart game with velcro vests and goggles. (I bought them to these gifts to harass their mother). I didn't know they were going to be such a hit. The youngest boy also recieved most of the cars from "Cars". The older boy recieved some books. But they definitly tore into the dart game and had a ball. But the best part was, they finally realized that Christmas is fun and not a bad thing like their mother keeps telling them. Their eyes lit up and and the innocence of the season hit all the adults in attendance. I think this was one of the best Christmases I have had in a long time.