View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,260 Times in 3,104 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maebeary View Post
I'm looking forward to being a member of this forum this entire year! Woo hoo! And I always thought I was the only one who got in the mood for Christmas songs and shows throughout the year. I'm glad I was wrong!!!
I love it everytime there are "new" members on here who appreciate/enjoy/get excited for/like to talk about Christmas anytime of they year/do Christmassy things throughout the year & LOVE Christmas as much as me!!! Makes me feel so much better about my Christmas obsession!