View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,289 Times in 3,109 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Best wishes to you JOHNOR...I'm sure you will do well!!! Just keep at it!!! You can do it!!

I am sitting here thinking today how my Christmas blues just haven't set in yet this year. I was a little sad on Christmas day & I was sad on Jan. 2nd when I had to go back to work after being off for 11 days, & I was sad last night knowing I had to go back to work this morning & work a FULL WEEK (lol) & it's the long haul of January/February....but I think making this Chrsitmas scrap book is really helping me this year & also planning to put out snowmen/winter decorations has me really excited! Tonight my Buckeyes play in the national championship game & we have people coming over to watch it & tomorrow I'll take down my decs & start to decorate for winter. I'm affraid when that is all done, I might start to get a little blue, but I hope not!! There are plenty of things to look forward too!!