View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,261 Times in 3,105 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Exactly...Easter is really early this year! And what us Christmas nuts have to remember is that before it is even holloween, the stores are packed full of Chrsitmas stuff... One holiday over (or not even begun) & it's on to the next. I have seen a lot of Valentines stuff out. I was sort of glad to see Easter stuff out...all the pastel colors makes me think of spring, flowers, gardening & warm weather...ahhhhhhh....though I love my snow!!!