View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,834 Times in 3,883 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I'm grasping at everything I can this year to keep the spirit alive! It was just such a wonderful Christmas, I don't want it to end! I am definately not done listening to Christmas music yet (I have my Chritmas cd's in our vehicles) & my goal is try & watch 1 Christmas movie a week. It's not going to happen this week, but I have been busy working on my Christmas scrapbook & that definately helps to keep the Christmas spirit alive. I just finished Christmas 2004 & 2005 last week...I think it is almost more fun to do older pictures, b/c you see a picture & think "oh yeah...I remember that, I almost forgot..." So maybe there's a reason I was so far behind on my pictures! But the greatest way to keep the spirit is to log on here & catch up with other Christmas fanatics in the world!