View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,054 Times in 3,080 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I baked heart shaped cut out sugar cookies last night & iced them...some pink, some white, some white w/ red sprinkles & some pink w/ cinnamon sprinkles. I'll bring some to my parents, and I'll bring a plate full to a couple friends & of course I'll save some for my hubby. But just for my hubby I'm going to make a strawberry cake in my heart shaped cake pan. I was going to make a nice meal, but then I remembered I won't be home on Valentines night & neither will my hubby ~ we sponsor a bowling bash every year & it is this Saturday, so I'll be at my friends house cutting meat & cheese & making jello shots & my hubby has to bowl that night. Romantic, huh? HA!! Last night I made a dump cake in that heart pan, so we have to eat it all before Valentines day so I can use the pan to make a cake. Oh darn!

Last edited by Holiday; 02-12-2008 at 04:22 PM.