View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 07:05 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,212 Times in 12,635 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star Nothing to do today...

an ice storm has put a cold damper on today's activities. I was supposed to drive the Sunday school bus but this stuff had started coming down so fast that it was coating the windows almost as fast as I could scrape it off. So I proceeded to drive home from the bus yard, very slowly as the roads had turned into a sheet of ice in the 15 min since I drove there. Cars were sliding through intersections and skidding out on the roads. I could go to church but I do not know where my skates are.
So here I stay, warm and dry.
How are all you doing today? Anyone else caught in this storm?