View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 09:06 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Ours were Ok, not everything went as planned.
I was laid off from my job the week before Christmas. I was working for a school district that was having major buget issues. They had to lay off alot of their staff. That same day I won a GC for a local grocery store on the radio station contest which entered me into their granprize drawing. Well on Christmas Eve Morning the radio station called me at 6 am to tell me that I won the grandprize which was a new car!

Anyway Christmas eve/day were a bit more hectic then what we would have liked so we have a already discussed changes that we will make. There were other events duringthe month that were not well planned out or were planned at last minute by other family members that were not as enjoyable as I would have liked it to be so this year we will focus more on out little family and plan and attend events that our kids will be able to enjoy to the fullest. We have also talked about do a jingle bell jaunt with the kids this year since our son should be old enough to enjoy it.