View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 08:21 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I heard about this the other day. It's a nasty cancer, there's no doubt about that, but according to what I've read, one of things that makes it particularly difficult to battle is the fact that people are not usually diagnosed until it is in its advanced stages. If it's diagnosed early enough maybe there's a chance that he can beat it.

Regardless, like my aunt who battled a nasty breast cancer said, "maybe the 5 year survival rate is only 5%, but someone has to be in the 5%, right?"