View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Ummm...yolk?? LOL.

We've never done the plastic egg thing. We've always dyed eggs and hidden them. The dyed eggs even go into our Easter baskets (which is why you always had to make an egg with your name on it...then the Easter Bunny would put "your" egg in "your" basket so everyone would know which was theirs).

Of course, now that I'm out on my own and it's just DH and I, we don't actually hide the eggs...we do still dye them though. For the last few years we've had a Tie-Dye egg coloring kit which is a lot of fun!