View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,339 Times in 12,651 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star Christmas Cards!

Just got my order of Christmas cards in the mail today. I always order from an online place that gives huge discounts on last years stock. This year the ones I got I get to put my own pictures on the front, and have either gold, red or green metallic frames for the picture and inside is a CD of Christmas music. I am listening to one right now and it is beautiful.
I can hardly wait to send them out!
Does anyone else buy their cards early?