Thread: Can I move out?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 09:11 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,240 Times in 12,639 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star Can I move out?

My kids, actually they are young adults., all live at home. The two girls will be going to college in September. My son sits at home and watches tv all day. I am just tired of cleaning up, preparing meals, putting up with PMS and asking that they help around here sometimes. I know my son has a learning disability, but he is capable of doing some work, just will not get off his duff and look. My girls seem to think I owe them and should put up with their cranky attitudes. Of course, I know it is not this way all the time, but today, I have just had enough!! I even got out the ads to see what apartments are available.
Just need to vent. Thanks for listening. I am going to the spring home show now.