Thread: Can I move out?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
On Saturday, I went out to the spring home show as I said I would. That evening I ordered myself some Chinese food for dinner and my daughter was none to happy I would not share. This afternoon I went out with a friend to and RV show in another town and had a great time. We went out for supper and enjoyed the peace and quite inbetween chuckles. I just got back about and hour ago. I feel better now. I will be making some changes around here so thanks for the suggestions.
I love my kids very much and have decided not to sell them or move out, even though the offer form RadioJonD was very tempting. (thank you for that!)

Momnan30, I am so sorry to hear about your friends son. You are right, we never know how much time we have with a loved one. Let them know we are praying for them.
Glad to hear you took a breather and did some things that you enjoy. Hope it all works out for you..wishing you the best