View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,331 Times in 3,115 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by mammaduke View Post
Have fun Holiday doing the garden, I wish mine would dry out so I can get mine done.
Thanks! I stopped at the garden after work tonight & it's all tilled & he put some lime on it. (supposed to be good for corn ~ actually good for a lot of things I believe) It is so windy tonight, if I try to plant, the seeds will be blowing all over! We'll have lettuce in the kohlrabi patch, radish in the peas, & peas in the taters... I hope you can get in your garden soon mammaduke! I also hope the rain holds off long enough that we can get some things planted on my lunch tomorrow!!!