View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,174 Times in 12,628 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star I am already

working on Christmas gifts for the family. It involves taking pictures of the swans on our river and then with actual swan feathers (hard to get because they move fast and tend to bite!) I will pair them up in a frame, and attach a small plaque or something along that line. We all grew up in this area, so it will have memories for everyone.

Failing that, at the last minute I will run out to the dollar store and pick up small boxes and stuff store bought cookies in them, add a bow and give that to everyone. (which my daughter says is her idea, don't steal it!)