Thread: Welcome
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Hi! Thanks Debbie...for the invite. My name is Mary. I just turned 50 and feel better than I have in a long time. I've been married for 26 years. I've been celebrating Christmas on Christmas morning for 26 years. I love it! I'm not sure what kind of traditions I've started with the exception of celebrating on Christmas morning. A few years ago when we stopped getting together as a huge family at my mother in law's house, I suggested opening some of our gifts on Christmas Eve. Rick was willing but my kids (who are now 22 and 23) wanted nothing to do with it. They wanted to open them on Christmas morning. Christmas has always been a special time to me. I love the music, decorations and overall feeling. It truly is "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!)

My only worry right now is being able to find this forum again. I got here by an invite and am unsure how to get back. (I'm guessing that User PC may help--I hope so!)