View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,073 Times in 13,426 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star painting the kitchen

I have lived here for almost 11 years and this is only the third time I am repainting the kitchen (and it really needed it!) I was cleaning up and found an almost full can for light blue paint left over from the rec room. I also got some trim given to me that goes great with this color. So, I decided I would use it on the kitchen, (this room is just a hall way with counters on both sides and on one end) so it does not need much paint.
I thought since my girls are going off to school, it would be nice to spruce it up now so it is ready when they get home for Christmas.
Are any of you starting some redecorating with the upcoming Christmas season in mind?