View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,329 Times in 3,115 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine73 View Post
As usual, we'll be decorating on the weekend closest to my Nov. 19 birthday as part of my birthday weekend festivities!! Yes, that's right, I've taken over an entire weekend to celebrate my birthday because that's just how I roll!
You go girl!!! I love it!!!

I'll probably start on mine a couple days before Thanksgiving, though I always have my Buckeye Christmas tree in the basement all fixed up & ready to shine for the OSU/Michigan game, which is always the Saturday before Thanksgiving.