View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 07:07 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
What get's me through my workday?? Hmmmm...I was going to say RUM, but I thought I'd give an honest, straight answer.

What gets me through my workday is the fact that my job is not what defines me. Yes, I go to work and I am busy all day. I am quite happy at 5 o'clock when I can go home. To be honest, I don't love my job. I work for a totally insane director who can go from calm to screaming at the drop of a hat. My direct boss is the same way. Every day I go to work wondering which one is going to be screaming that day. Some times it is both. What gets me through the day and helps me deal with the screaming banshees I work with, is going home to my husband, my dog Buddy and my cat Kimmi. If it weren't for them, I would probably smack someone and lose my job.