View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
tree

ReineV -- why should you feel bad about not doing anything in the summer for Christmas? (Aside from that huge, free-floating cloud of guilt that smothers all of us!) You know that 99.999% of the world does not do anything for Christmas during the summer. If we watch movies or THINK about Christmas, or read the boards -- then we are SUPER-CHAMPS!

That said, I am going to TRY to accomplish something for Christmas this Memorial Day Weekend! But if I don't accomplish anything..... I am going to TRY really hard to not beat myself up!