View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,957 Times in 927 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmisery View Post
Im talking about going to another place in your country - or even another country - that you plan to spend a lot, how early do you plan for this stuffs?

And say, if its a year away, do you get really excited already? Or do you not think about it til about a couple of months away?

For my case, BIG vacations, I get TOTALLY excited, even if its many months away. I plan and save for it for a major experience. Yes, waiting is one of the hardest thing, but its also what makes it great IMO.
We're planning a family trip, 6 of us, to Italy for June of 2009. We started planning about a month ago. It is our first trip abroad and we are already securing passports and finding places to stay on our trip. Now airfare....that's another story!