View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

irishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elf
what I like most about Christmas

The feeling of Christmas! I can't explain it. I wake up with a smile on my face, I go to bed with a smile on my face and I smile all day long. I love seeing my son count down and make his Christmas gift list (which he will change and revised hourly). I love the shopping and seeing all the store decorations. I love the music. Going to Christmas themed movies. I LOVE wrapping presents. I really LOVE wrapping presents. I like the outside to be as special as the inside. I love connecting with family and friends through cards and visits. I love baking with my family. Sitting on the couch with hot chocolate and watching a TV special (Rudolph even though I have it on DVD - can't miss it when it comes on TV). I love sitting with a cup of hot tea in the dark looking at the Christmas tree listening to music and thanking God for all the blessings he has bestowed on me.The world is a special place at Christmas time.