View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Easter Memory

<the year i woke up early and saw the EASTER BUNNY hiding eggs!!!! to this day, mother swears it wasnt daddy......>

This is so hilarious! I still have not stopped laughing!! My favorite Easter memories center around going to my granny's house with all my cousins and having pictures made--the kind made with a Brownie and the kids having to face the sun. All those squinting eyes make my students laugh--I have the photos framed in my classroom.

Cherylle in CA