View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

I have never been to London or to England for that matter. Its been a long, secret desire of mine to visit and I plan on it someday.

I have seen different areas of London thanks to Earthcam.com

I imagine that England is a wonderful country as well as London is a fantastic city. I really can't say why I am drawn to England but I do really want to visit.

I have only met one person from England, a guy I had worked with for a short time, but we really got to be good friends and he was a pleasure to be with. There was even a time when I was younger, I had thought about even moving to England. But mark my words, I will visit.