View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 09:30 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaslilly View Post
made these last night and today.

Used Hot glue to make names , painted them and used a glitter glue on them after that. (I used fabric paint and then craft glitter glue)
(the red and brite yellow name I used a glass paint then the glue)
Also used parchment paper to cover letter I was tracing with the glue.
Glue does not melt paper and it peels right off .
also made a line anout 1/4 inch wide or so with the glue, then attached an open safty pin up to (hold till set) see pic

then when name is dry dab some hot glue on flat side and attach name.
you can now pin it on the stocking
Those stockings look great with the names on them. I have seen this before. Although in my household there are only 3 of us. So I don't have names on any of ours. My stocking of course is Mickey Mouse, B/F is a print with fishing etc on his, daughter has a dalmation and also a different style of Mickey Mouse and of course our dogs is red and shaped like a paw print.