View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,951 Times in 3,217 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by christmas87 View Post
Does anyone remember when the music channels first started and they had a channel just for christmas music(now sounds of the season)?? i think they should do that again and they also played it in july at one time when they took it off its own channel.I know they start it in november but there wouldnt be anything wrong with having it all year around again.Anyone agree with me??
I do, I do!!! I think that would be great!!