Thread: Home Page
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 10:53 AM
MMC Master of SantaClausology

Last Achievements

Michael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
That's a special picture of SC, one of our forum partners (he operates Clausnet), and one of his great fans. It was used on the cover of a magazine feature he was in last year. When I saw the image I just knew we had to use it!
A quick note on that picture.I was featured in Rhode Island Magazine. That picture wasn't used on the cover. Below is the actual photo used and article.

The picture with Rose was done after the photo shoot. Rose, who is 92 in that picture, was the Art Director's mother. I absolutely adored Rose! She was full of energy and sharp as a tack! We had a very long conversation before and after the photo shoot about all sorts of topics.

I love meeting with older folks -- especially as Santa. I sometimes think I enjoy meeting with seniors at Christmas time more than the children. The seniors are just as delighted to meet me as the kids!

"Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Looking for Santa? Check out my SantaBlog or visit my personal site
Want to become Santa or Mrs. Claus? Visit
ClausNET.com