View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
My DH got a job!!!

I thought I'd posted this here but things have been so crazy lately I guess I missed it...

...My husband is now officially gainfully employed!!! Today is his first day at his new job and hopefully things are going as well as he had hoped they would. His new job pays the same as his previous one and he has to commute to a nearby town, so essentially we'll be taking a pay cut...BUT, this is a job where he will be getting paid to do the things that he does for fun anyway so the commute is worth it!!

We're so excited and I can't wait to hear from him at noon to see how his morning has gone!