View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 03:00 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
I live in a street just outside the city centre. It's about a 25 minute walk to the shops. My street is on a very busy road. (Its the bus route) My neighbours are friendly but tend to keep themselves to themselves. The crime rate is average Id say.
I live in a typical terraced house. I have a nice large garden, which is perfect for my cats. Further up the road there are a lot of council houses. The people are okay, but there is a mix of people, like single parents, young parents, different races, people with good jobs, people with no jobs etc. I havent encountered any problems with the youngsters as such. But people over here arent very accepting of somebody different, I dont mean everybody just the odd few who make life difficult for people. Some years ago my husband almost got beaten up for being different. He use to wear a long black coat and his hair is quite long. That particular night he had bottles thrown at him, he was lucky to get away. Although this happened in another neighbourhood I use to live in. Thankfully the people are not so bad here.