View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryChristmasLydio View Post
Merry Christmas and Yo yo yo! No I do not want a yoyo for Christmas yo! LOL! I have no clue what that was all about. I guess I just love acting all goofy. Well, I know it aint Christmas yet or Anything but I love Christmas all year round. Ya know, to me, Christmas is something that should be in our hearts all year round. WHy not? I mean really, if you think about it, even people who hate each other the most love each other at Christmas time. So why don't we all year round? I mean even if it isn't very much love, we can still try. Right?

Okay, really I just posted this to start a conversation. The Teen Chat forum looks dead to me. There aren't hardly any posts, games, or nothing in here. Come on guys! I am sure we can think of something to post. et creative post stories. Even if the stories are not true. Post them anyways to see what people think. I know I would though. Post stories about anything. It doesn't always have to be about Christmas. Right? RIGHT! So, what's up with everybody?

Girl,
You take after your mother don't ya!!