View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 04:42 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,109 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I like them pretty much yeah....well...what I don´I don´t like that so much....

There´s a certain flees-market over there in Worms where I live....where no new items are sold....It was great, I bought some nice old toys for my daughter and again some books....actually most of my books come from flees markets........You find stuff You wouldn´t even know they exist if You wouldn´t run through the boxes full with books