Thread: Delivery
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,258 Times in 3,104 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
For my tree, every year I get out the instructions & shape every branch according to the instructions & it looks pretty darn close to the pic on the box. I'm not saying that works for every tree, but it's a place to start. My friends laugh at me b/c I follow the directions, but hey...they also compliment my tree every year!