Thread: Delivery
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 03:43 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,987 Times in 3,675 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful View Post
No haven't put up the tree. We are having some water problems, like no water so there's more important things happening that has taken my focus off the tree for awhile.
It is still in the box, in the basement, sitting by the couch.

Our spring has not gone dry but the piple that comes across under the back road has broken, hubby just discovered the cause last night. So it's going on two days without water and of course he has to work tomorrow (Saturday) mandatory overtime so I might not have water until sometime on Sunday. ewwwwwwwww

oh boy...that´s a bummer....we´ve been without water for six hours once....and I really, really hated it.....and it was just six hours....in moments like that....You really see how we rely on these things....things that seem so normal to us when they are not really...I hope You get the problem fixed as soon as possible