Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 06-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

snowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elf
Reindeer

A couple of days ago my 5-year-old sister was looking out of the window into our backyard, and she saw a a couple of fawn. She goes "Look Mom, look at the reindeer!" My mom just plays along and says, "Yeah, they're Santa Claus' reindeer. They're making sure you're being a good for Christmas." It caused my little brother get scared so he behaved for the rest of the day, lol. My little sister just continued being excited. :P

Haha I know it's kind of dumb, I just wanted to share that story with you guys.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:10 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,062 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thanks for sharing your story.

Im sure everyone has a story like this about their children and Santa watching
Old 07-02-2008, 07:25 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

KarenKringle has shown a merry disposition
What a great story. I was out walking last night on one of our local trails and saw a Mommy deer with 2 of her babes. They were 2 feet from where I was walking. I stopped for a moment to be thankful for the beauty and nature around me. I have to tell you, even though I am definately a Christmas nut, I didn't think of Santa's reindeer, but I will from now on thanks to your story!!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Awwwww what a cute story, thanks for sharing.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
That's too cute=)
Old 07-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thanks for sharing!!! My daughter did that the other week and it is too cute when they say things like that!
Old 07-29-2008, 12:13 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

tkeith43 is a new face around here!
Cute story.