Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,085
Threads: 53,910
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, williamjohn

Old 09-18-2008, 02:58 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

BritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elf
present Quote Game!

[Has this one ben done here before? I started it on myspace a long time ago and completely forgot about it! it's so much fun!]

Quote Game!

Post a quote from either a Holiday movie, tv show or song. Whomever correctly guesses the answer puts the next quote up. Don't worry about quoting from the same movie as someone else, these movies have tons of great quotes.
Try not to cheat!

To start:
"Give me one reason, one good reason, why we should spend our last 2 hours in Florida looking at the sister's of Freckle-Face Haynes, the dog-faced boy."
Old 09-18-2008, 03:24 PM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
Wow! That is tuff! Let me think......

I have hear of it before but would it be Where The Little Rabbits Play?

I mean like it sounded familiar so I looked it up (If that's not cheating good) I mean usually I don't have to look up stuff. I can almost remember everything Christmassy.

But I have a good Christmas quote.

"You have three days to give her the ultimate Christmas gift."
Old 09-18-2008, 03:33 PM

BritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elf
Originally Posted by MerryChristmasLydio View Post
Wow! That is tuff! Let me think......

I have hear of it before but would it be Where The Little Rabbits Play?

I mean like it sounded familiar so I looked it up (If that's not cheating good) I mean usually I don't have to look up stuff. I can almost remember everything Christmassy.

But I have a good Christmas quote.

"You have three days to give her the ultimate Christmas gift."
Nope!
Old 09-19-2008, 05:42 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,064 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
White Christmas
Old 10-05-2008, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by irishsnow View Post
White Christmas
You're right - post a quote IrishSnow!
Old 11-19-2008, 08:56 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,835 Times in 3,867 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Let's try to jump start this thread and bump it up to the top... new quote:

"Let's be independent... together!"
BritneyBug (11-19-2008)