Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,236
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 09-23-2008, 07:47 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
RadioJonD!

I am not sure if I have missed it before as I dont always have it playing in the background (bad me, I know) but I have heard RadioJohnD hosting the MerryRadio!!! Southern drawl for sure. Love it!! Im sure you all have heard it... but this morning was a first for me....
Neat!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following User Says Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
RadioJonD (09-23-2008)
Old 09-23-2008, 08:01 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,303 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Thank you ma’am!
The Following User Says Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
JanaBanana (09-23-2008)
Old 09-23-2008, 08:13 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,677 Times in 564 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
He is a silver-tongued Southern Genltleman ain't he?
RadioJonD (02-16-2014)
Old 09-23-2008, 08:19 AM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yes Sireee Im a girl that loves true country like Merle Haggard and George Jones...

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following User Says Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
RadioJonD (02-16-2014)
Old 09-23-2008, 08:43 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,677 Times in 564 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
RadioJon is sort of like Merle without the conviction and George without the booze...but he's equally as cool as either!
RadioJonD (02-16-2014)
Old 09-23-2008, 08:48 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,303 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
George Jones used to live in the same area in which I live. Tammy Wynette was from the area. It wasn't unusual to see her at Wal-Mart!

Jay! What do you mean "without the booze?" Two pints of Old Crow per show...minimum!
Old 09-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Obviously I've been missing out on a lot by not listening to the radio in the background. I'm usually multi-tasking when I'm on MMC and the other tasks are not always things that can be done with the music streaming in the background. It's a situation I'm obviously going to have to remedy if I'm missing so much Christmas fun!!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:45 AM

Last Achievements

Yes Rhonda Be sure and send a request into Jay! Its kinda neat hearing our names on the radio....

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
Yes Rhonda Be sure and send a request into Jay! Its kinda neat hearing our names on the radio....
Hmmm...trying to think of my favorite Christmas songs
Old 10-03-2008, 09:11 PM

Last Achievements

There are soooo many

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}