Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Spooks hover here! This merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,013
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, jkbb0414

Old 10-09-2008, 08:50 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
2 movies...

Is anyone gonna see these two movies? They look pretty scary to me.. as long as they arent gory Im good Good and scarey are what I like... where you are jumping in your seat... with Halloween right around the corner I would like to rent them..Liv Tyler is in The Strangers!

http://www.containthetruth.com/

http://www.thestrangers.net/?__sourc...sky=ggl|vidcnt

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-09-2008, 08:55 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
I believe you r going to see gore in both

strangers i heard was meh

quarantine is like a zombie flick i guess
Old 10-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Yep, all indications point to quarantine as being a zombie flick.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:28 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
the plot summary made it sound like they caught the rage virus from 28 days later, but they look like zombies
Old 10-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,128 Times in 697 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Hmmm, I have never even heard of them.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hello Jana

Have you watched "Skeleton Key" with Kate Hudson? I really liked it.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:21 PM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
Is anyone gonna see these two movies? They look pretty scary to me.. as long as they arent gory Im good Good and scarey are what I like... where you are jumping in your seat... with Halloween right around the corner I would like to rent them..Liv Tyler is in The Strangers!

http://www.thestrangers.net/?__sourc...sky=ggl|vidcnt

I would just LOVE to see The Strangers.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

BritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elf
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post

http://www.thestrangers.net/?__source=ggl|vidcnt&sky=ggl|vidcnt

A friend of mine said that Quarantine was terrible, and they hated it. They usually have pretty good judgment so I am passing on that one.
However, I have heard that the original movie Quarantine is based off of (made in Mexico) is very good. It's Called REC
Old 10-14-2008, 07:32 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I love a good scary movie but nothing with a lot of gore. I tend to like the older scary movies like the original House on Haunted Hill or the original 13 Ghosts.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to give Quarantine a pass because it looks like it is going to be a bit gory and I just can't handle it.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
not

Not much for the real life kind of horror movies (Hills have eyes, Saw, etc).
Like the fantasy more - More of a Freddy Kruger, Jason, kinda guy for a good horror movie.
More like the Exorcist!
"shudder'.... spooky