Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,226
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 10-20-2008, 10:25 AM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
Shopping Fun

I was out shopping yesterday when I came across a display of Christmas wreaths. I just had this silly idea to stick my head in it and take a picture. I had to sneak around the corner so no one would see me! LOL!

It gave me a fun idea for a new thread! Let's take pictures of ourselves while out shopping or while decorating our homes and post them here. The sillier the better!!

Maybe I'll come up with a prize for the best one!!

Old 10-20-2008, 10:27 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
HAHAHAH Diana how cute! Ummm Im not sure I could do it, but hey. I went to Target to shop the other day and they have the neatest outdoor tree's! They were made from the same stuff as this wreath in the pic

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-21-2008, 02:59 AM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
LOL! thats great!
Old 10-21-2008, 03:10 AM
Santas Little Helper
Last Achievements

Lorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry disposition
LOL very good!! xx
Old 10-21-2008, 03:11 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
LOL! that's great!

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 10-21-2008, 04:07 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,158 Times in 715 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
HAHAHA, very funny but I wonder if you were caught on CCTV? lol
Old 10-21-2008, 04:53 AM
Belly shakes like Jelly

Last Achievements

Steven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elf
Lol
Old 10-21-2008, 06:33 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
That picture is just too cute!! What a great idea.