Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Snow Flurries !!!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,086
Threads: 53,911
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, CharlieTheElf

Old 10-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Snow Flurries !!!!!

We might have a chance of snow flurries tomorrow night!

.FREEZING TEMPERATURES POSSIBLE AREA WIDE BY MONDAY NIGHT AND
TUESDAY NIGHT...

COLD AIR WILL FLOW INTO THE REGION TONIGHT AS A COLD FRONT PASSES
THROUGH THE SOUTHERN APPALACHIANS. AN UPPER LEVEL TROUGH OF LOW
PRESSURE WILL DEVELOP ON MONDAY...BRINGING AN UPPER LEVEL
DISTURBANCE AND MORE COLD AIR INTO THE REGION THROUGH TUESDAY
NIGHT.

SNOW FLURRIES AND SPRINKLES MAY DEVELOP LATE MONDAY NIGHT ACROSS
SOUTHWESTERN VIRGINIA AND NORTHEAST TENNESSEE...WITH RAIN OR SNOW
SHOWERS POSSIBLE INTO TUESDAY. LITTLE TO NO RAIN OR SNOW
ACCUMULATIONS ARE ANTICIPATED AT THIS TIME...DUE TO LIMITED
MOISTURE AND WARM GROUND TEMPERATURES.

HOWEVER...LOW TEMPERATURES MAY FALL BELOW FREEZING ACROSS MUCH OF
THE REGION BOTH MONDAY NIGHT AND TUESDAY NIGHT. MOST AREAS HAVE NOT
EXPERIENCED A HARD FREEZE THIS SEASON...EXCEPT FOR THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS
...NORTHEAST TENNESSEE AND SOUTHWESTERN VIRGINIA. A BRIEF PERIOD OF
AT OR BELOW FREEZING TEMPERATURES COULD OCCUR OVER REMAINING AREAS
...BEFORE DAYBREAK TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY MORNINGS. COLDEST LOW
TEMPERATURES IN THE 20S SHOULD OCCUR ACROSS SOUTHWESTERN VIRGINIA
AND NORTHEAST TENNESSEE...INCLUDING THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS.

STAY TUNED TO THIS STATION FOR LATER STATEMENTS AND FORECASTS FROM
YOUR NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE OFFICE IN MORRISTOWN.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:11 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,797 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
how fresh is that Speedy?....happy for ya....it will take some time until we can even think of snow.....I checked a 16days forecast, and although the weather can totally change since a forecast over 16 days is not the most accurate thing in the world.....I believe it´s not even going down to the freezing point during the day in the next 16tdays

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-26-2008, 02:15 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

I'll be watching out the window with my nose pressed to the glass looking for the first sign of a flake . LOL!!!

Monday night it is to be 31, Tuesday the high will be in the 40's and the low 27 .
Old 10-26-2008, 02:25 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,797 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
hahaha....You are just like me....when I hear that snow is forecasted....I spend all day in front of the window...hahaha

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Santa Clausologist

auntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elf
We were outside today carving pumpkins in the sunshine. It was in the 60's and very sunny.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

sgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elf
I am jealous. I can't wait for the first snow fall of the year. All of this warm weather is getting a little old. Hopefully you will get to see some snow before the week is out.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by auntieclaus View Post
We were outside today carving pumpkins in the sunshine. It was in the 60's and very sunny.

Yes, it is currently 63 and sunny here right now .
Old 10-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
hahaha....You are just like me....when I hear that snow is forecasted....I spend all day in front of the window...hahaha
Yeah ,it probably be like my grandpa used to say"A watched pot never boil's".Meaning if I watch for it, it will take forever for it to happen.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

SwirlyTwirlyGumdrops has shown a merry dispositionSwirlyTwirlyGumdrops has shown a merry dispositionSwirlyTwirlyGumdrops has shown a merry dispositionSwirlyTwirlyGumdrops has shown a merry disposition
Oh, too bad I live in Central Virginia instead of Southwestern Virginia. I would love to see snow flurries. We're supposed to get freezing temperatures this week, but we're not supposed to get any snow.

It's great that you have a chance of seeing snow flurries tomorrow night, though.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:23 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,224 Times in 3,761 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
weather.com is calling for a chance of rain mixed with snow tonight, tomorrow & Tuesday! If I wake up in the middle of the night tonight I am getting up & looking out the window!! I do not want to miss the 1st snow!!!