Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations » Is your Christmas tree up already?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Decorations Christmas is a hands-on art. From the lights we put on the house to the decorations we put on the tree to the great foods we eat in the process, Christmas is a time of doing -- and this is the place we gather to talk, plan and share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,850)
Welcome to our newest member, HVEKU

Old 11-26-2008, 09:37 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

bastones has shown a merry dispositionbastones has shown a merry dispositionbastones has shown a merry dispositionbastones has shown a merry disposition
Is your Christmas tree up already?

It is fast approaching December but about a week away... just wondering does anyone have their Christmas tree and/or decorations up? If not, what time do you put them up?

I'll be putting mine up at the start of December (as early as possible, with some family persuasion!! lol) - favourite bit of it is getting it up and ready, putting the decorations on and setting it up.

We bought a new Christmas tree last year which is so much bigger than the older one, can't wait to get it up this year!

This year me, most of us will go to the shop and buy decorations like tinsel and this year we'll be sticking tinsel around the living room (if it was my house I'd have decoration lights up in the living room too!)

Season greetings and Merry Christmas to you all, just less than 28 days to go!!
Old 11-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
The kids have their tree up in their bedroom. They have some decorations on it. I have to dig out the rest this weekend. We have most of the outside decorations up but not on. We will turn them tomorrow night once dinner is done and should have the rest of the outide decorations done by this weekend. We put up the rest of the trees and complete the inside decorations this weekend.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

lizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elf
I havent got mine up yet
but on the way home from taking my nephew to nursery I saw two houses with tree's and decorations up!!

My sister is putting hers up on sunday night so when my nephew wakes up on the monday (the 1st of dec) he'll have a big tree all up and decorated when he wakes up!
Old 11-26-2008, 01:16 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,239 Times in 494 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
...disappointly no...my tree is not up.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:18 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,062 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
We put ours up on the 8th of December
Old 11-26-2008, 01:19 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

kristie86 has shown a merry dispositionkristie86 has shown a merry dispositionkristie86 has shown a merry dispositionkristie86 has shown a merry dispositionkristie86 has shown a merry disposition
yeh ours has been up since about the 10th november... I love christmas and the more time i can have the decorations up the better... it makes the christmas season longer...

Old 11-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Not got mine up yet, will do so Early December I expect...
Old 11-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

lovemaxi has shown a merry disposition
Yes, my trees are up & everything has been done for several weeks now. I just started lighting up the outside last weekend though. The season is soooo short so I love to decorate early so I can sit back & enjoy how pretty everything is. I hate to say this but before you know it it will be time to take it all down
Old 11-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

NLxmasmom has shown a merry disposition
Not yet. I will put it up on Monday. We're hoping to get the outside stuff up this weekend... DD put up her little tree in her bedroom today. DS will get his up tomorrow.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:49 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Yes, mine have been up for about three weeks, lol