Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,129
Threads: 54,235
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, H1095

Old 12-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

Boogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Snowflake Popcorn

I got this recipe from Betty Crocker last year. I was just whipping up a batch tonight for hubby to take to his co-workers tomorrow and almost forgot how good it is! It is super easy and everyone seems to love the stuff. I usually sprinkle Christmas nonpareils on top.

1 bag (3-3.5 oz) microwave popcorn
1 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
Colorful candies, if desired

1. Heat oven to 325 and spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray

2. Microwave popcorn per instructions on bag. Remove all unpopped kernels.

3. Microwave marshmallow creme in a medium bowl for about 2 minutes (stirring after 1 minute) until melted.

4. Combine popcorn and marshmallow creme and spread onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle candies on top, if desired.

5. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, stirring after 5, until marshmallow creme is dry. Cool completely (about 30 minutes) and break up large pieces.

Click to see my photography!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boogedy For This Useful Post:
CharlestonNole (12-14-2008), HolidayHoney (12-14-2008), One Spoiled Brat (09-14-2010), tracyann (10-10-2010)
Old 12-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
Thank you, I love easy to make treats!!
Old 12-14-2008, 08:17 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
OOOOOOOHHHHH!
I can't wait to try this! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 09-14-2010, 10:13 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
Easy is a good thing....Thanks....