Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » My son's graduation from college!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 12-21-2008, 07:25 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
My son's graduation from college!

Today is my husband, Rick's 50th birthday. He couldn't have received a better birthday present!

Ricky did it! He has graduated from the University of Toledo! It was the usual ceremony but this was a bit more special as he not only graduated, he played at his own graduation. Here's a few pictures.....

Sitting with the band...a wind ensemble...

Standing with education graduates...
Old 12-21-2008, 07:26 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Receiving his diploma...

walking back to his seat in the ensemble....

Cheesing it up for mom with his diploma...

Old 12-21-2008, 07:27 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Afterwards....one of the happiest times I've seen for my son. He got paid to play at his own graduation. He's waving the envelope with his check around.

with his "diploma" (it's actually empty--diploma's mailed later)

Old 12-21-2008, 07:27 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

With a very proud mom and dad....

couldn't miss a family photo...

Old 12-21-2008, 07:28 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

My son, Ricky, with the tower in the background...a symbol of the U of Toledo.

and we all braved the cold, willingly--except for Alice, but she's a trouper and did it anyway....

Old 12-21-2008, 07:29 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Old 12-21-2008, 07:34 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
Wonderful pictures, and Congratulations to your son.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

silcrest has shown a merry dispositionsilcrest has shown a merry dispositionsilcrest has shown a merry disposition
congrats to your son and happy birthday to your hubby. And a Merry Christmas.

Silvia
The Following User Says Thank You to silcrest For This Useful Post:
Maebeary (12-22-2008)