Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » I Have swine flu...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,089
Threads: 53,927
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,752)
Welcome to our newest member, ajb1946

Old 07-19-2009, 07:07 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

ohchristmastree has shown a merry dispositionohchristmastree has shown a merry disposition
I Have swine flu...

I feel really down at the moment as I have this horrible flu! Has anyone else had or have it? I am so board at the moment and I thought I would check this site out to see what is going on from last year when I was last on here. It has really cheered me up being on here! It has actually got me in the christmas spirit and I have been planning christmas 2009 all day long from looking at recipes to buying things on eBay ! So here I am and I will be posting around the site from now! I am kind of happy I have swine flu as it has reminded me about christmas and this site that I had kind of forgotten about! I just keep telling myself to keep merry and I will forget about how lousy I feel.

Thanks

Harry
Old 07-19-2009, 07:12 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,622 Times in 12,680 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Why, bless your heart. Hopefully you will soon feel better. One good thing is that your immunity will be built up for swine flu.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

ohchristmastree has shown a merry dispositionohchristmastree has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Why, bless your heart. Hopefully you will soon feel better. One good thing is that your immunity will be built up for swine flu.
Why thank you! This is why I love this forum, there is always a warm welcome back and there is never any arguments like on other forums. Thank you so much, you have really cheered me up! When I was talking to my mum earlier I said I would prefer to have it now than in the winter when it is much more serious.

Thanks

Harry
Old 07-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
ohchristmastree (07-19-2009)
Old 07-19-2009, 07:27 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,955 Times in 2,431 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt -- yes, I did the swine flu thing already too. And it is miserable! The only good thing about it for me was that it "grounded me" for like two weeks, the doctor wouldn't let me fly. So I did get a lot of time at home, which made it easier to deal with. And I did the same thing as you -- a lot of Christmas in June. Hang in there and let us know what we can do to help.

Jeff
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 07:49 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,820 Times in 9,580 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Get well soon!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 07:52 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,064 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Get well soon
The Following User Says Thank You to irishsnow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

lizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elf
Ohh dear! Get well soon Must be awful to have it but just better to get it out of the way now rather than in the winter

hope you feel better soon x
The Following User Says Thank You to lizziexo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 09:19 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,527 Times in 4,595 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Get Better Soon!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 09:40 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,505 Times in 13,319 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by ohchristmastree View Post
I feel really down at the moment as I have this horrible flu! Has anyone else had or have it? I am so board at the moment and I thought I would check this site out to see what is going on from last year when I was last on here. It has really cheered me up being on here! It has actually got me in the christmas spirit and I have been planning christmas 2009 all day long from looking at recipes to buying things on eBay ! So here I am and I will be posting around the site from now! I am kind of happy I have swine flu as it has reminded me about christmas and this site that I had kind of forgotten about! I just keep telling myself to keep merry and I will forget about how lousy I feel.

Thanks

Harry
That sucks! So when you have swine flu do you get the urge to roll around in the mud and dig for truffles? LOL
Hope you are feeling better soon. This is the place to be to help you feel better!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post: