Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » I saw somthing that made me smile today

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,974
Threads: 53,446
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,046)
Welcome to our newest member, CarrollMl
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas Tree Tips for Keeping Your...
By MMC Editor
08-30-2011 02:21 AM
65,682 Views  0 Posts
December the 25th
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:23 PM
58,978 Views  0 Posts
The Year Santa Was...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:33 PM
54,454 Views  0 Posts
“Happy Christmas Time”...
By MerryCarey
05-15-2012 02:56 PM
28,410 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2010
By MMC Editor
06-11-2010 11:17 PM
58,237 Views  0 Posts

Old 08-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

ohchristmastree has shown a merry dispositionohchristmastree has shown a merry disposition
I saw somthing that made me smile today

Hello everyone,

I was walking my dog earlier today and I saw something that brought a smile to my face! It was the trees. On the end of some of the branches they were turning orange and brown! This just makes me really realize that Christmas is on the way! Oh I am so happy

Here are some photos of the trees:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hdunlopclark/3826569067/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hdunlop...n/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hdunlop...n/photostream/
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ohchristmastree For This Useful Post:
CharlestonNole (08-16-2009), Christmasstar (08-16-2009), loksi (08-19-2009), trackrebel (08-17-2009), Wenceslaus (08-16-2009)
Old 08-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,221 Times in 12,636 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Nice pictures!

I have seen the same thing around here at different spots.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,494 Times in 9,045 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We won't see that for awhile here. It will be in October or November but see very little, just go from green to all the leaves gone! lol ...I wish we got a real fall here. It's not colorful here at all like it is up north.

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

Old 08-16-2009, 09:33 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
I won't see that at all here.. not with being in the desert.... I only wish I could see it. But I have my memories of raking leaves and jumping in the piles.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

luckymumofthree has shown a merry disposition
Lovely pictures
Old 08-17-2009, 08:13 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
That IS exciting! Thanks for sharing your photos and excitement with us!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 08-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,763 Times in 1,181 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
We won't see that for awhile here. It will be in October or November but see very little, just go from green to all the leaves gone! lol ...I wish we got a real fall here. It's not colorful here at all like it is up north.

That is definately one thing I miss from Maryland, I used to love driving to Frederick, MD along rt 15 with all the trees along the side of the road turning, it was so beautiful.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
Old 08-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

ginette has shown a merry dispositionginette has shown a merry disposition
I saw the samething yesterday while out golfing!! I think it has alot to do with our very cool summer we have had so far.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:38 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Christmaschick has shown a merry dispositionChristmaschick has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by ginette View Post
I saw the samething yesterday while out golfing!! I think it has alot to do with our very cool summer we have had so far.

I'm in Missisauga, this has been a strange summer hasn't it?
Old 08-17-2009, 01:12 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,111 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
beautifull....I´m lookin forward to that!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You